Designed specifically for sites with low-bandwidth requirements, the Branch Office encryptors extends the SafeNet family of Ethernet Encryption devices to provide a complete solution for network data encryption from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
Unsurpassed Security of Network Data Transmission
The SafeNet Ethernet Encryptors Branch Office encryption platform is designed as a small desktop form factor to provide an integrated data security solution for point to point or meshed Ethernet links up to 100 Mbps. The encryptors have been engineered to integrate transparently and simply into network architectures.
Complementing SafeNet’s 10 Gbps and 1 Gbps Ethernet encryptors, they provide a cost-effective security solution for organizations’ lower bandwidth requirements at remote or branch office. At the same time, they provide strong performances benefits over traditional Layer-3 encryption solutions. Ultra-low latency and SafeNet’s zero-overhead encryption modes are just a few. This family of high-performance Layer-2 security appliances protects networks from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps and integrates seamlessly within minutes.
Specifications for Our CS10 and CS100 Branch Office Ethernet Encryptors:
- Ethernet protocol
- 10 Mbps speed (CS10) or 100 Mbps (CS100)
- Protocol and application transparent
- Common Criteria certified
- FIPS certified
- Support for external (x.509v3) CAs
- Robust AES encryption algorithm
- CRL and OCSP server support
- Automatic key management
- Flexible encryption policy engine
- Encrypts Unicast. Multicast and Broadcast traffic
- Policy based on MAC address or VLAN ID
- Self healing key management in the event of network outages
- Per packet confidentiality and integrity with AES-GCM encryption
- Smart network discovery and automatic connection establishment
- Centralised configuration and management using CM7
- Remote management using SNMPv3 (inband and out-of-band)
- Tamper resistant and evident enclosure
- Fully interoperable with related CN/CS models
For information about other products, please contact your regional sales representative.
Ethernet Encryptors for Branch Offices Offer:
- Government and defense grade assurance certified
- Certified FIPS and Common Criteria
- No-compromise certified performance provides exceptional assurance, network performance and peace of mind
- Low latency
- Maximum bandwidth
- Minimum overhead
- Scalable and flexible
- Simple to manage
- Secure transmission of data through Layer 2 networks
- Defense-grade and ultra-reliable 99.999% up-time data security
- Our high-speed encryptor technology is used by governments, defense forces and commercial organizations in more than 25 countries.
CS Series Encryptor
Interoperable: Lost-cost, high performance - Ideal in modest volume and speed environments
Certifications: FIPS 140-2 Level 3, Common Criteria EAL4